Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neurex

Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Empty
PostSubject: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Lenni Andersen

- Time Zone (GMT):
+1

- PC Specs: 
i have no idea Very Happy 

- Latency:

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Naglfer secured i was core healer in the mythic radiing group and i left cus GM had a disagreement with a big chunk og raiders and they left so the raiding team died 

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Neurex

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Resto/enh

- Number of traits of all specs:

54/46/36 resto/enh/ele

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Neurex/simple

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dyJcADn4w7Lq2xRP/

- What is your past raiding experience?
in legion hc 7/7 3/3 10/10 m 3/10 and ofc everything on normal and LFR 

havnt played wow in a long time just came back in legion again but in in classic i cleared all up to 4 horsemen in nax and tbc all content 

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

forums/discord and youtube 

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
yes and yes 

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

well im a teacher student atm (only to summer then im freaking done) i do alot of gymnastics with cloudmane and im a old fuck that likes to game. i mainly wanna join the guild because cloudmane is one of my best friends IRL and kinda miss playing with him.

i use alot of time in wow as im a nolife almost Very Happy and im incanated healer as i have 2 alts as healer(pala and monk) aswell though one is stil not 110 i use way to much time on my main  

if there is something else you wanna know ask cloudmane if he doenst know try to ask me(i dont know everything about me :S) so if i dont know either i have no idea how you will get the answere then :S
Back to top Go down
Cloudmane

PostSubject: Re: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 pm

It's at times like these that I feel people don't appreciate grammar-nazi's like me enough...you have no idea what it's like NOT to correct so many mistakes! Very Happy Very Happy

Well, the only thing I'd like to say, as I know that you're up to par on your character and playstyle, is that once a month he might skip a raid friday night to go out drinking. He will be behind the bar, though, but that won't stop him from having a party while he work Smile
Back to top Go down
neurex

PostSubject: Re: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm

well you can just edit the post to correct my mistakes Razz
Back to top Go down
Viers

PostSubject: Re: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:04 am

Seems good to me, i informed our Officer for healers, she will answer you in a couple of hours Smile
Back to top Go down
Yorg

Yorg

Character
Name: Yorg
Class: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:47 am

Healing officer reporting for duty! 

Everything seems good to me. Welcome to Furor! 

Whisper any officer in game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted    Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neurex - Resto Shaman - Accepted
Page 1 of 1