Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Teleon - ele/resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teleon

Character
Name:
Class:

Teleon - ele/resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Teleon - ele/resto shaman   Teleon - ele/resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 pm

- Your Name: Miro

- Time Zone (GMT): +1

- PC Specs: gtx1080, i7, 6700, 16gb ram

- Do you have a microphone?:  yes

- Latency: 27ms atm

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them? Reincarnated, i have been depromoted to Social Rider because my previous GPU died so I couldnt take a part in raids 

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Teleon

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): kind of both main, ele+resto

- Number of Azerite Traits and Reputation level of Champions of Azeroth:  almost honored , almost 17 (486 left)

- Post a link to your character's Armory:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/tarren-mill/Teleon/

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/teleon

- What is your past raiding experience? Antorus was up to Kingaroth - unfortunately without kill because my gpu died

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?  
stormearthandlava, icyveins, discord

Guild Rules

- Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them? yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Hi all,
I come from Poland but I live in Germany atm. I am working as SysAdmin for few years, as hobby I am programmer (c# and Swift)
I am pretty calmed person and mostly silent since I am preffering to listening over talking.
I believe thats all in the big shortcut.
Cya in the game!
Back to top Go down

Teleon - ele/resto shaman
Page 1 of 1