Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobo

Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted   Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 am

General Information

- Your Name: Bob

- Time Zone (GMT): GMT +2

- PC Specs: i5 4690k 32gb ram gtx 770

- Latency: 50

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?

T17 Stark ind. Tarren Mill (wanted more)
T18 Prime Tarren Mill (disbanded)
T19-20 Aluren Tarren Mill (took a brake then almost disbanded)
T21 Xeon (toxic)

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Mage

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): Frost

- Number of traits of all specs: 80 frost, 77 arcane, 75 fire

- Post a link to your character's Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/mag%c3%a9

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31457649

- What is your past raiding experience? All raiding content Cutting Edge among top10 guilds on the realm i played.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec? Forums, mmo champ, discord, icy veins, altered time ..

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them? Yes

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

You can count on me to be there when you need me with my game face on and best performance i can bring.
I am fast learning and easy to adapt to any environment.
Self motivated team player with excellent communication skills, with more than 12 years of playing in competitive guilds with several realm firsts and other high end achievs.
My previous experience and achievements speak for themselves :

Scarab Lord
Merciless gladiator
Deadly Gladiator
Gladiator
Grand Crusader
Celestial Defender
Conqueror of Naxxramas
Death's Demise
Magic Seeker
Obsidian Slayer
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted   Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Hey, thank you for applying to our guild. Currently we're trying to find mythic experienced raiders having at least 6/11m in Antorus or some purple logs in mythic fights. Preferred classes are warlocks/balance druid/shadow priests. Unfortunately we'll have to decline your application.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted   Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:37 pm

After having a long chat with him on Battle-net and seeing his past and current raiding experience (9m Antorus) on his old main (hunter), his application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted   Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magé - Frost Mage - Accepted
Page 1 of 1