Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skella18

Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined   Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:47 am

General Information

- Your Name:
Ionut

- Time Zone (GMT):
GMT +2

- PC Specs: 
i5 6600k, Radeon R9 380, 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, SSD Kingston SV300S37A240G

- Latency:
50ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Current guild is a romanian only guild called Reboot. My status in the guild is raider but that daoesnt mean anythin anymore because the guilds progression stopped when we got to imonar. People stopped showing up to progress raids and now the guild has a serios roster issue. That is a problem for me because i dont want to stop raiding and i feel that staying in that guild would be a waste of time. I want much more then i could achieve until now with this guild.
Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Skellä

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
MS Assassination/ OS Subtlety

- Number of traits of all specs:

Assa 79, Subtlety 77, Outlaw 75

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/skell%C3%A4

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/skell%C3%A4

- What is your past raiding experience
Started raiding in legion with a romanian only guild. until this tier we mainly did the first few bosses on mythic difficulty. 5/7 EN, 6/10 NH, 4/9 ToS and currently our guild is stuck un 5/11 Antorus

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

Rogue discord channel, wowhead forums and various youtube channels.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes i have and i agree with them

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

Not that much to say. At the moment im unemployed but i do work on a few things from home which help me sustain myself money wise. Thats i can have a very flexible schedule. I used to play WoW a bit in the past but was very casual but with Legion i fell in love with the game. Been playing it alot this expansion and now i feel that i could do alot better and i want my time invested in this game to be rewarded a bit more. I dont mind helping others when asked. I like raiding, improvin myself and having fun while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined   Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Hey thank you for applying to the guild. You look like a good raider and have everything that meets our criteria. But I hate to say that we're overflowing on melees atm Sad so unfortunately we'll have to decline your application. However if in near future a spot opens I'll let you know, please add me on Battle-net if you can: usmanjavaid#1447.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Skellä - Assassination Rogue - Declined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fürõr @ Tarren Mill :: Application Section :: Applications for Fürõr - Tarren Mill (EU)-
Jump to: