Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rasilas

Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined   Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:55 pm

General Information

- Your Name:Mathias Pannula

- Time Zone (GMT):

[th]UTC +2[/th]
CESTCentral European Summer Time

- PC Specs: 
8 GB ram
i5-4460 CPU
3.20 GHz

- Latency:
45ms - world

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
I left my previous long standing Guild scarlet crusade (raider rank) cause of it falling apart over time long standing members left and all that we had left was toxic players.

Joined a Guild called bloodsworn but did not feel it was the right Place for me as they had several people on discord that used voice activation and this game me a headache listening to their hard key tapping

Character Information

- In-game Character Name: Lûcîfêr

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any): Fury/Arms Warrior as my main with protection as an off-spec

- Number of traits of all specs: Fury:75 Arms:77 Protection:73

- Post a link to your character's Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/lûcîfêr

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:

As I tried to go Alliance and changed name I only have logs on my old profile 
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/darksorrow/lúcífer#rankingmetric=hps

- What is your past raiding experience?

Mostly ahead of the Curve ever since SoG with 50%+ on mythic progression 
I did manage Cutting Edge: Xavius this expantion

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

I normally use the warrior discord and wowprogress
But I hold myself updated on any Changes on the test servers.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Yes they sound a bit strict but I accept and chose to follow them

Additional Question
as stated above my name is Mathais Pannula from sweden I am currently working as an CNC machine operator for GKN Driveline. I have a great passion for nerd Culture such a Star wars, lord of the rings, World of warcraft, anime and manga.
on my free time I am up for most things game related if you see me online its just to whisper me and you got someone to play with. Smile
Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined   Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 8:02 am

Hey, thank you for applying. We're currently full on melee DPS so unfortunately we're declining your application.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Lûcîfêr - Arms Warrior - Declined
Page 1 of 1