Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kurk

Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Ahmed

- Time Zone (GMT):
GMT+2

- PC Specs: 
Intel i7-7700k, gtx1080, 16gigs ddr4 2400mhz, Ssd Samsung evo850.

- Latency:
30ms

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
Current guild is Reboot. Romanian only guild. Atm i've reverted back to a non-raider status. Reason for being a non raider and wanting to leave is because atm we got stuck at Imonar and some of the guys in the rooster simply don't show up to progress raids, only at farm bosses.I feel that this has become a waste of time so a change is needed for me.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Kurkster

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Fury

- Number of traits of all specs:

75 fury , 74 prot, 71 arms (in my defense i simply hate this grinding ap shit... got my main wep to 75 and then i just slacked )
- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/kurkster

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/kurkster

- What is your past raiding experience?

Been playing since vanilla so quite a lot, not gonna write it all.  Been on and off on hardcore raiding and casual. Finished Mop in a hardcore guild called Special Needs Program. Killed Garrosh prior to nerfs and conversion of heroic to mythic. WOD i raided casual most of the expansion and joined a romanian only guild that got merged with the one I am in atm. Legion, did mythic raiding with the guild but not so much the  end bosses. Got to cenarius in nightmare, to star augur in Nighthold, to Sazine in Tomb and Imonar atm. So mainly when shit hits the fan people stop showing up to progress.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

Mainly warrior discord channel, mmo and wowhead forums.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
yes i have.
Additional Question
Not much to say. I'm a med student, and i work as personal trainer part time. I just divide my time between hospitals, gym and sleep with a bit of wow in between Smile . not much of a talker, i just wanna come and do my job in a raid while having a bit of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted   Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm

A bit late in replying (sorry about that) but your application is accepted Smile
Please whisper any officer in-game for an invite, or add me on battle-net if you want to talk about anything: usmanjavaid#1447
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Kurkster - Fury Warrior - Accepted
Page 1 of 1