Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irisu

Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined   Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:55 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Frederik

- Time Zone (GMT):
+1

- PC Specs: 
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 GPU
Intel Core i7 4770k CPU
ASRock z75 Pro 3 motherboard
16GB RAM - 128GB SSD where I run WoW and like a gazillion of HDD space
In-game I play with frame rates that varies between 120-144fps.

- Latency:
Speedtest
In-game I play with a stable 20 ms.

- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
-Deus ex Machina (Khadgar)
-Monument to Regularity (Khadgar)
-Converge (Khadgar)
-Noobs TBH (Magtheridon)
-Banished EU (Tarren Mill)

Deus ex Machina (played as Moonkin/Feral druid at the time):
At the time the guild was very segregated with a bunch of "friendship"-kind of pools. One of the factors was the skill level of players was very different and when Cataclysm finally rolled out, a very tight group went and formed Monument to Regularity, myself included.

Monument to Regularity (played as Rogue/Hunter/DK tank at the time):
Hands down the greatest guild I've ever raided with. I learned super much from playing with these individuals and had insane growth in level all the way to the end. We decided to disband the guild due to a lot of the core raiders stepping down and since we had our own way of dealing with things (we went with everyone being officers and had no leadership in order to gain individual responsibility for growth sake), it was the best to just leave it as it was and move on from that point.

Converge (played as Warlock/Warrior tank and dps at the time):
Great guild with an awesome leadership. Ultimately decided to leave them as we had a bit of falling out, and to not make it worse I stepped down. Still good friends with a lot of them and they helped me grow even more competitively than I was when I joined them.

Noobs TBH (played as Mage at the time):
Absolutely loved this guild from the day I joined until the day that we ultimately had to disband, due to burnout from Mistress Mythic progression. 

Banished EU (Currently playing Warrior):
For me "Presence of Mind" and patience is of utmost importance when it comes to progression. Having the understanding of learning from failures crucial to getting somewhere, otherwise no progression will be made. Which is ultimately why I am leaving my current guild, as the toxicity is at the highest I've ever encountered in my entire time playing WoW since classic. I've been a trial at my current guild for about 2 weeks now, and I've already hit my boiling point. On my first time at Hounds Mythic, I made a mistake and my raid leader told me that the guild would be off if I hung myself so I could see my deceased mother again. Not having any of that.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Irisu

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
Fury/Protection

- Number of traits of all specs:

77 in Fury, 75 in the other specs.

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
Armory

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
Logs

- What is your past raiding experience?

I started raiding (seriously) in late WotLK with the ambition of getting better, both mechanically and in terms of teamwork. I will list everything I've done prior to the release of new content:
Tier 10: 12/12hc 10-man - 11/12hc 25-man.
Tier 11: 11/13hc - Skipped Ascendant Council and Conclave of Winds due to being nearly impossible on 10-man - WR 967
Tier 12: 7/7hc - WR 810 due to roster problems
Tier 13: 8/8hc - WR 418
Tier 14: 16/16hc - Overall WR 492
Tier 15: 13/13hc - WR 343
Tier 16: 14/14M - WR 176
Tier 17: 7/7M HM and 10/10M BRF - WR 162
Tier 18: 13/13M - Just before Legion
Tier 19 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV and 10/10M NH - Just before ToS
Tier 20: 6/9M ToS - WR 570 Mistress before the guild disbanded
Tier 21: 5/11M - Where I am currently

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

I sim my character bi-daily and compare gear every time something interesting drops.
Other than that I am a vocal part of the warrior Discord channel Skyhold, I read my alpha stuff from MMO-Champion, and compare information I know with Icy-veins. I also get my dank memes from Reddit.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
Absolutely!

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)
I am a memer!!!!
I'm a newly educated web-designer that currently is looking for a job Smile'

As a player I offer:
Consistency
Communication
A lot of flexibility
Leadership
Somebody who is not afraid of taking responsibility
A witty guy and an overall nice teammate

As you might have caught on to, I have rerolled quite a bit of time throughout my time in WoW raiding. When asked to reroll to a specific class, I have accepted that task without question.

On a final note, if you wish to know more about me, hit me up on my battletag Stroxx#21309 !
Good luck on reading^^
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined   Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey, thank you for applying to our guild. Currently we're looking for mostly RDPS for our roster as we have very limited spots so unfortunately we'll have to decline your application. Please check back later in case a spot opens.
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Irisu - Fury Warrior Application - Declined
Page 1 of 1