Fürõr @ Tarren Mill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to Fürõr

Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
braindead

Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted   Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 pm

General Information

- Your Name:
Di'Aro Duran

- Time Zone (GMT):
server time

- PC Specs: 
2x geforce gtx 1080ti
intelrcore i9-7900x
western digital hard drive
- Latency:
8 ms home
5 ms world
21ping
- What was your previous guild(s), your status in that guild(s), and why did you leave it/them?
previous guild : Collision, i was a raider at the time. some other guy called me out on things that i didn't do. even logs showed it wasn't me. i called him out on that and he went complete ape mode on me. thats why i left.

Character Information

- In-game Character Name:
Braindead

- Main Spec/Off Spec (if any):
974 Enhancement shaman

971 resto
970 ele (mainly use ele on aoe fights.)

- Number of traits of all specs:

enh: 79
resto: 75
ele: 75

- Post a link to your character's Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/braindead

- Post a a link to Warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/braindead

- What is your past raiding experience?

i've always done top tier raiding, but since this expantion i haven't put in much effort since i got a daughter now. but since shes 14 months already, i have some more time for myself.

- How do you keep up-to-date about your class and spec?

i play everyday bassicly. i always keep my eye on warcraft logs and forums for changes/new meta's.

Guild Rules

3. Have you read and understood our Guild Rules? Do you agree to follow them?
yes, i've read all rules and fully aggree and will follow them.

Additional Question

Last but not least. Tell us about yourself. Who are you behind your character? We want to make this a great guild with a good atmosphere so make sure to convince us and impress us that you are the right person for the guild. Sell yourself like you would in a job interview
If you have any extra talents that could benefit us. For example: Coding, graphics (anything really)

well, as i said. i am 21 y/o i live in the netherlands am i full time plumber.. (best job in the world)! i am also a father of the most lovely daughter there is. i don't have any extra talents honestly.. i guess my talent is being a good gamer.  thanks alot for making time to read this. hopefully ill be raiding with you guys soon.

kind regards , Diaro
Back to top Go down
Cyclopes
Guild Master
Cyclopes

Character
Name: Cyclopes
Class: Death Knight

Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted   Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 am

Hey thank you for applying! Everything looks good and we're happy to accept your application. Just whisper any officer in-game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://furor.forumotion.com

Braindead - Enhancement Shaman - Accepted
Page 1 of 1